Joyful Mysteries - Saturday

11 Comments
Oldest
Newest
Inline Feedbacks
Paula
5 months ago

Thank you for praying the rosary with me …how do I access the free booklet ..I am not able to find it on the website . God bless

Sandra Purcell (ADMIN)
Reply to  Paula
5 months ago

I have sent the booklet to your email address Paula and looking forward to praying the Rosary with you

Sandra Purcell (ADMIN)
Reply to  Paula
4 months ago

Hi Paula, I have emailed you the free Rosary book and I pray it blesses you!

Naomi Gormly
5 months ago

How about including pictures when announcing each mystery. May I please have the booklet that comes with this 1 Outridge Street WONDAI QLD 4606 please forward me particulars for payment. I throughly enjoyed praying the rosary for the first time with you this morning it was so up to date I have another thing to look forward to do everyday to deepen my faith thank you so much for doing this for us you all are awesome and God loves you

Sandra Purcell (ADMIN)
Reply to  Naomi Gormly
5 months ago

I have sent a copy to your email Naomi and looking forward to praying the Rosary with you.

Sandra Purcell (ADMIN)
Reply to  Naomi Gormly
4 months ago

Hi Naomi, I have emailed you the free Rosary book and thank you for praying the Rosary with us!

Lisa Dreyer
5 months ago

Thank you, very peaceful, Amen, God Bless you.

Vicky
5 months ago

Thank you, Simon, and thanks be to God for sending the Bruce Downes ministry to point us towards Him. I would love to receive the rosary booklet too.

Valerie Simms
4 months ago

Thank you Simon for praying the Holy Rosary of the Joyful Mysteries with us the prayer family! Well done Simon! Thank you also for finishing the Holy Rosary with a personal prayer for all of us. God bless you and keep up the good work! Goodnight Simon!

Sue
4 months ago

The most beautiful part of the day saying the rosary with others. Simon, peace be with you.

Joyce
4 months ago

That my home church may be instilled with God’s Love and each person be renewed in spirit and truth.